Open the Native Instruments Control Center or go to http://www.native-instruments.com/updates and download the update.
• Support for multi-core processors
This is a MAJOR upgrade that might be under appreciated by alot of users. This means that you will be able to take full advantage of parallel processing power from today’s mobile processors. It will reduce the load on your CPU and it will enable some of the older computers that are having trouble with running Traktor Pro 2 to actually pull it off. This is a huge task engineering wise, so congrats on the upgrade NI!
• Automatic calibration jog wheel controls for S2 and S4
• Option for additional audio headroom in the mixerThis will in my case cause some reduction in noise, since I’m playing at about -5 dB to not peek out and for you guys who hasn’t thought about the system peeking; this will probably make your sets sound better and remove some of you peeking distortion.
• Option to disable the auto-save sampleAh! Yes. My collection is being bombarded with loops and samples.
• "Jump size" indicator on mouse-over in the stripeThis isn’t new in itself, but will probably now take into account the beat jump quantization.
• Improved Setup WizardDon’t use it, but probably nice to have for the newcomers.
Other bug fixes:
• Speed-fader in the GUI of pace-decoupled Bends
• Pitch Bend correct behavior when you are stopped deck
• Cueing CD Timecode accuracy improved
• Core Audio sample rate matching corrected